Information for Charities
Pinnacle Pursuits is a full service event consultation, facilitation and management company. We will work with you closely to fully create an exclusive and unique challenge event for your charity. We offer a full range of services to make your event a reality.
The Pinnacle Pursuits Team
Pinnacle Pursuits has been organizing award-winning, large-scale team-building events and adventures since 1997. We know exactly what works and how to bring people together to build a strong sense of community.
Our experienced Charity Challenge team members have become sought-after experts in organizing and consulting for Charity Challenges all over the world. In addition, we have worked for many prominent charities, and therefore understand both the opportunities available and the potential barriers that can be immediately avoided when addressed with professional experience.
Custom Challenges & Events – Our Range of Services
Our challenges can be fully customized to fit with your charity’s needs and objectives. Our team can work with you in a range of capabilities, from collaborating with you to create the initial concept, to working on the full event design and management, including build-up and pre-event, race day roll-out and logistics, and post-event.
We understand what is important to a charity in creating a successful event. We can help improve fundraising, engagement with supporters, and communicating the charity message. The services we offer pre-event include:
- Creating the initial concept through to event design and delivery
- Helping to engage and excite key stakeholders
- Support on connecting and sourcing major corporate sponsors
- Consultation on recruiting participants
- Staff/volunteer management and training
- Event Location - We have various locations available to us, and can also consult on sourcing new locations
Event Day Logistics
Pinnacle Pursuits has the capacity to take responsibility for all event management components or selected elements. Event day components may include:
- Core staffing & management
- Safety and risk mitigation
- MC and A/V requirements
- Staff and volunteer coordination
- Set-up and tear-down of supplies and equipment
- Event/competition scoring if required
- All administration requirements
Once the event is complete, we can also help with the essential areas that follow:
- Awards ceremony
- Planning and hosting the after-party
- Reviewing and collecting feedback for future years